After 3 hours and 15 minutes of labor, Kirsten was born at 3:10 a.m. on January 27th. She weighed 7.43 pounds and was 20 inches long. I was in the hospital for the last three days and now really happy to finally be home.
Yes! I have been waiting for her to arrive! Kirstin is adorable! I wish I could be there to hold her! Miss you all! Give my new cousin a kiss from me! Love, Cali
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! I've been eagerly anticipating this post. Kirsten is a beautiful baby. God bless you all.
Kirstin is sooooooooooooooooo cute! i love her I am so excited!! i miss you.
Well,bye
Little c
Welcome new cousin Kirstin! Your so cute! I love you!
Horsey Hugs,
Caedyn
Yes! I have been waiting for her to arrive! Kirstin is adorable! I wish I could be there to hold her! Miss you all! Give my new cousin a kiss from me!
Love, Cali
gggaga bababb ggrrnggbb bblllpphhttttppht! *drool*
-Chrysten
Beautiful...head of hair. Nice.
-Leif
She is so beautiful and looks so much like her Daddy and siblings!! Congratulations Andrea!!
Post a Comment