Saturday, February 5, 2011
My Little Helper
Kirstin is 9 days old today. When we first got home the kids were all sick so it was so hard as they could not hold Kirstin. Now Kaija is better and she is enjoying holding and helping take care of her sister. She loves her so much and told me that if she fell with Kirstin, she would only worry about her and would not care if she broke her leg or something. I told her now you know how I feel about you guys. Anyhow, Kaija is a big help in holding her and helping with bath time etc. It is so fun to have someone that can help this time around. When Adelei was born Kaija was 3 (almost 4) so it was so different at that point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a special bond those two sisters will share. Kaija sounds like such a sweetheart...and Kirstin is just precious! Hope the other kids are feeling better too.
GO KAIJA! GO! I'm so proud of you, e-pal! Can't wait to here from you soon!
Horsey Hugs,
Caedyn
Post a Comment