Saturday, March 29, 2008

Easter, Guests, Surfing and Chicken Pox.....




I wish I could write in the middle of the night because that is when I have time to think and pray. I just don't seem to have enough time and wish I could write everyday. Does everyone have the same 24 hours?

This month has been filled with a trader friend coming to visit, my aunt Nadine coming to visit and meet Adelei, working in the garden, sicknesses, eating dinner with friends, Easter egg hunts, visiting the animal park, surfing and fun days in the sun.

Our kids are growing so fast that it is hard to keep up with life.

We have been inside almost all week (except going to the hospital). I have the chicken pox with Mikkai and Adelei a respiratory infection. We have all had fevers this week beside other symptoms. I have been trying to get creative in our house keeping the kids occupied. Well today Kristjan got to surf twice as he starts a hard work schedule on monday so while he was surfing, the kids and I decided to draw and decorate surf boards and surfers. Well Kaija drew her own surf board and surfer and then decided he needed dots. I asked her what the dots were (I already knew). She said "he has the chicken pox."

As a final note....I was rethinking about Easter and the meaning I wanted to share my thoughts from last night...

I had the most amazing worship time with God yesterday through music. Even though I have song certain songs hundreds of times in church or listened to them on my IPOD.....the words "You live to die rejected and alone." The thought of what Christ new was before Him is almost more than you can bare. It is hard to understand what life would have been like for Him knowing what he was going to go through yet HE LOVED US SO MUCH that He choose to "live to die." Yes, he "took the fall and thought of me." Thank you Lord for saving me!!

No comments: