Madeira Island-Funchal
Hey girl! Yay for blogging! I have a blog too! Keep it updated and I will keep checking in! :-)
I love it Andrea! So glad you started one. You'll have to tell us what it is like living there. The people, the food, customs, photos of your home would be neat for us to know! What fun!
Oh! Mikkai! Wait till you get on a surf board in the water! Now that's fun surfing!Love you,Cousin Caedyn
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey girl! Yay for blogging! I have a blog too! Keep it updated and I will keep checking in! :-)
I love it Andrea! So glad you started one. You'll have to tell us what it is like living there. The people, the food, customs, photos of your home would be neat for us to know! What fun!
Oh! Mikkai! Wait till you get on a surf board in the water! Now that's fun surfing!
Love you,
Cousin Caedyn
Post a Comment