Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Vacation

KJ is off for a couple of weeks so we started off our weekend with some good vacation fun. We drove up to Paul do Mar and Kristjan went surfing. Then we went to Jardim do Mar and hung out with some friends, ate and threw rocks. Then we drove to the other side of the island to see a bit of the destruction that happened during the flood. It was crazy....you cannot recognize things anymore with all the destruction. The video I will post does not do it justice. Anyhow, I am a video girl now so enjoy our short videos. I think they speak more than words!:)

Here is a video of our day....

Also here is a video of the destruction that we saw on the other side of the island.

1 comment:

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

Hey Andrea! I enjoyed watching your family. I wouldn't have recognized your voice but I did when you laughed! Does your husband by chance know a Michael Linn or (Lynn)? I know the surfing world is big but he is a professional surfer and has a school in Mexico. Just wondering if there was a slim chance! Your oldest little girl is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for the post!