Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday......they come all at once!

Mikkai's Birthday Oct. 24th


We had just arrived to Madeira about a week before. My aunt Lori was here so she helped me get the house in order and made the spiderman cake for Mikkai. It was a welcome to our new house/birthday party.







Adelei's Birthday Nov. 5th

We went to the park with the kids and then enjoyed Pizza for lunch. Time with the family & a simple family party!



Kristjan's Birthday Nov. 25th & Thanksgiving!

Breakfast was pancakes with strawberry and cream! Later we had a huge Thanksgiving dinner with a totally packed house. Celebrated KJ's birthday and Thanksgiving together.


I was so busy I never got pictures of our Thanksgiving party!

CHRISTMAS Dec. 25 th

Kaija's Birthday Dec. 29th

Waited till Christmas and New Years was over and had a special saturday with friends. The kids had fun playing games and winning prizes.





Andrea's Birthday Jan 7th

I had a special French Toast Breakfast and a wonderful friend took me out to a special lunch. She had a bakery make me a beautiful cake. She took a picture and I will try to get a copy from her.

No comments: