Monday, December 29, 2008

Sweet Kaija Turns 5!!!



Five seems like such a big age...I think because it seems like she is transitioning from a toddler to a little girl. She already has matured so much this year becoming the big sister of two. She is learning and is responsible. She also naturally takes on the big sister role and helps mama.

Kaija is such a special girl....I don't think it is just because I am her mama but okay maybe I am biased. Kaija is such a sweet, thoughtful, loving, and caring girl. She has a charm and contagious spirit that makes everyone love her. She walks into a room and is literally like a blast of sunshine. She loves to help and do what is right and please others. She wants to love Jesus and prays so nicely sharing her heart in her prayers.

She loves to dance and cook with mama and told me that when she grows up she wants to be a Ballerina teacher and a Cook but she just does not have the right clothes yet. She already said she knows how to drive when she gets older she can show me.

It is hard to describe her impact but I feel like KJ and I have friends in our village because of Kaija. She has helped with relationships and friendships here because people love Kaija. I am known as "Kaija's mama" more than by Andrea and it is an honor to be her mama.

Anyhow, I am super tired but I wanted to share some pictures from her party today and say that I LOVE THIS GIRL and am so thankful that God gave this beautiful Gift to me!

Beautiful Princess Cake Made with the Help of Leopoldina


The Princess with her Cake


Group Photo (Without some adults)


Kaija Blowing and Making a Wish

1 comment: