Life has continued as busy as ever...kids keep growing, KJ started teaching English classes again, I started a new job-(Web manager), Adelei is almost walking and loves stairs and our house is completely under construction. These are just a few things we have been busy with.
This weekend our village is having a festival and they stay up singing, dancing and just hanging out till 2 in the morning in the church square (this is right across from our house so we are not sleeping). It is such a fun and festive time.
Tomorrow Adelei turns 11 months and my Grandma Paul turns 90!
I will write more soon but check out the web page I am working on and some recent pics of the family....
Adelei 10 months (almost 11)
Why I don't get much done....she loves stairs!
A Hawaiian dress my sister gave Kaija.
The second man in my life.
Adelei is taking steps...alone too.
1 comment:
Yeah! I've been anxiously waiting for this post. The pictures are SO CUTE! I hope that things will calm down for you in the near future. Can't imagine how busy (tired!) you must be. Prayers.
Post a Comment