My sweet sweet beautiful Kaija. She absolutely loves life and lives it to the fullest. She loves being a princess, wearing dresses and dancing. She is always thinking of others and making things for her friends and family. God has given her a beautiful spirit.
I decided to write this because just tonight she wanted me to dance with her. She was the princess and I had to be the prince. She always begs me to dance with her and many times I just tell her I will watch as I do other things because I have lots to do. Tonight I took sometime to dance with her.
After getting the kids to bed...I checked my email and a friend wrote me about the death of Steven Curtis Chapman's 5 year old daughter. Kaija is going to be 5 this year so this hit close to home. Then I watched this youtube video and this song describes my daughter....please watch.
1 comment:
Love that picture of Kaija!!
Post a Comment